Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baseline Appointment.....yippeeee!!

So I had my baseline appointment this morning. I was a bit feaked out but quickly got over it when I saw the waiting area looking like Sunday morning at IHOP. The new office was orderly and on task. I went in for b/w first and suprisingly my veins were in the mood to be knicked. It was painless and I was quickly ushered into the u/s room. For minute I thought I was on the Avatar set because there bigs screens with 3D images all over the place. I was able to see my camera shy ovaries and a fibroid just below my uterus....uuughhh!!. Re said it was nothing and it wouldn't stop the cycle. I was given a lab line number and told to call after 2pm for my lab and u/s results.

2:00pm -  Baseline report indicates that everything is exactly the way it should be........follicles are small, uterine lining is thin, and estradiol level is nice and low. All hormone levels were in the normal range. Not sure if the fertility cocktail is working. I sure hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment