Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It is finished

I took my last BCP on Christmas morning. I was excited and nervous at the same time, kinda like.....was I good enough to get a bike or will I just get another game of Monopoly. The supplies are all ordered and should be arriving by Wednesday. We have a RE appointment Wednesday morning for b/w and u/s. AF has not arrived yet, but hey, I never liked her anyway. I start antibotics and stims on Friday and then off to being bloated, cranky, and irritable. I have a new RE who made minimal changes to my protocol. So as it stands I will be taking follistim (300) menopur (225) ganirelix (for 5 days), and PIO (for 3 days).  I added CoQ10 and bee pollen to my fertility cocktail. Stopped taking propolis 2 weeks ago. I wonder if it was ever this hard for the little old lady that lived in a shoe????

No comments:

Post a Comment