Sunday, January 30, 2011

15dp3dt

BFN

Actually my beta was scheduled for last Thursday but AF arrived on Wednesday. I had a important mtg at work on Thursday so I didn't go in for the scheduled beta. Somehow I felt like I was thumbing my nose at the entire process. I finally made it to the RE's office on Friday afternoon. The nurse tried to reassure me that I could still get a BFP and was very optimistic. I wanted to claw her eyes out. I knew it was formality and she probably said that to everyone, but I just didn't want to here it. So now we are faced with the dilemma of trying again or throwing in the towel. We're going to take a few months off to live, travel, love, and enjoy life. Maybe one day our dreams will come true.

2 comments:

  1. so very sorry about this. But it will be nice for you to have some time to enjoy life (i forget what thats like)! so enjoy and treat yourself and your husband well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you commmented on my blog, I thought I had already added you to my blogroll, and just realized that I had not properly clicked the follow button. And now I read this. I'm SOOO sorry :(

    I know there are no words to make this better. I hope you take some much neeed time for yourself in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete