Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Time to Hatch the eggs!!!

Oh wow!! I can't believe it's here. Egg retrieval this morning and I'm not exactly sure how I should feel. I'm excited becuase the day has finally arrived, but petrified that the procedure won't work out and we'll end up back to square one. I've been so nernervous all week I probably lost a few pounds because I've had no appetitie. I was on stims for 10 full days and took my last menopur ganirelix shot on the morning of CD11. During our last visit on Monday we learned that I had 6 follies on the right (19, 16, 15, 11, 11, 10) and 5 follies on the left (22, 20, 17, 13, 13). I triggered Monday night at 9:30. I'm praying that all goes well this morning. It's snowing here so we'll leave extra early. In the meantime, we're off to hatch the eggs!!

1 comment:

  1. exciting. that sounds like you have plenty of follicles. and pretty good sizes. good luck. let us know how many they retrieve

    ReplyDelete