Thursday, January 6, 2011

CD7.......ouch!!

Okay so, yesterday I had my follow-up u/s and b/w. I've always had problems with my camera shy lefft ovary but yesterday was just ridiculous. The regular tech was out so there was a nurse attempting to do ultrasounds. She couldn't find my left ovary, which I already knew would happen. She called the RE in and asked for assistance. My RE is a woman so I assumed she would be a bit more gentle.........WRONG!!! She inserted that wand so far up my goodies I could have sworn I tasted the thing. She immediately noticed my discomfort and apologized, but continued searching for the lost ovary. She found it, and boy was I relieved. I pray that this is my final IVF procedure. We just want a baby.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck...I'll be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for this to be your last IVF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope this is your last. It amazes me everytime I read people's blogs, how many things woman can have wrong 'down stairs'.. Yet pregnancy still occurs. somehow these miracles happens. so hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get more nervous eveyday. I never dreamed it would take this long. Your words of encouragement are very uplifting. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete