Saturday, January 22, 2011

7dp3dt

Trying so hard to stay optimistic. DH tells me not to think about it so much, but its hard. At my age I'm very sensitive to my body and every twitch or twinge means something. My left ovary is a bit more bossy so I can Always tell when I'm ovulating. I never hear a peep out of the right one. My breast are usually tender for about 3 days prior to AF. An then all of a sudden they stop hurting and AF arrives on schedule 2 days later. Whenever AF is about to arrive the texture of my poop changes (sorry if TMI). It becomes extremely soft and liquidity....that pretty much is the nail in the coffin. The human body is a wonderful thing, but right now I hate mine. Why can't I get a sign , a twitch......something. So I guess I'll continue to wait in IVF purgatory where everything is over dramatic and every BFN really is a BFP.

FACT
7dp3dt
Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop

No comments:

Post a Comment